Saturday, July 26, 2014

Notes from a Natural

Set up and follow through

- When getting a girl's number, tell her I don't text.
- I am not a huge texter. I'll text, but I prefer talking on the phone.
- Ask her, when is the best time to call you?
- Can I give you a call tomorrow night?
- How about I call you tomorrow night?
- I am home chilling right now. Want to talk?
- Are you one of those girls who don't talk on the phone?

- I was a little nervous approaching you earlier, but I am glad I talked to you.
- Thanks for talking to a stranger.
- It's kind of hard talking to meet cool people in LA.
- You know what? You are a really cool girl. This went a lot better than I thought. I didn't expect to meet such a cool girl.
- On Tinder.  I think you are really cute, attractive.

At the beach

- As soon as the energy is dying, wrap it up, give a nice complement at the end.

I am at a point in my life.
They want a guy who know who he is.

Talia - 3 Day Rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment