Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Post AA Day 2

Banter and polarize from the get go.

- So, aren't you going to tell me I am attractive?
- Need to memorize name
- Squeeze arm
- Shopping for shoes
- What's your favorite thing in the whole world
- You are trouble, you are a trouble maker, are you causing drama
- When I think of French girl I think of - passionate, idealistic, open minded

- Talk like man to woman
4 question game - white room, color, animal, water

Went to the beach to day, French girl talk about her tattoo, how it's a fairly, following her heart.
I get the sense that you are a generally positive, optimistic person.You have a curious mind.
Are your adventurous and spontaneous?

Made 6 approaches today and got one number. I notice that if the girl is already laughing, than I feed off that energy and I become more fun and flirty. The challenge is when the girl is not giving me anything. I need to learn how to lead the interaction.

I think I am ready to move on to day 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment