Saturday, September 20, 2014

Game Tips

Teasing - Are you bringing me those brownies, playing on Pintrest, shopping for shoes?
Cold read -  you have a heart of gold, I can see you as a CEO.
Leading - Take hands and go. Tell her to do things "Put that back". Smile, you can do it.
Story telling with emotions - I perspective

San Diego Gas Lamp district - girl biker charge more than guy bikers
Chicago - The great lakes. It feels weird, it's like looking out in the Atlantic vs the Pacific
Australia - Melbourne, the hidden bars, copied from America's Speakeasy. St. Kilda.

Physical complement #2 - Like your style, you are in good shape. Male-Female.
Non-physical complement

Genuinely interested in her aspirations. I like entrepreneurs and creative people.

Basic questions
- Where are you from?
- How is your day?
- Tell me a bit about yourself?
- What are you up to today?
- What do you do?

Higher energy and more expressive
Practice day to day

No comments:

Post a Comment