Sunday, October 5, 2014

Family Meeting 10/5/2014

Need to follow-up on the Weekly Agenda at least every other day.
How to develop discipline
Start with low activation energy task that will catalyze the more challenging task
 - 3 self instruction every morning + 3 minutes of day planning
Wrap up the night with meditation, wash face, flossing, brushing teeth


Health

Physical therapy.
Forward head stretches
Start leg and core work out this week

IBS is still irritating, but improving.
- Probiotics.
- Soluble fiber
Latisse - Pick it up on Tuesday

Wealth 

Read Black Swan

Request Francis for recommendation letter.
Invest in S&P 500

Relationship

Pay Luis
Make appointment with Pam
What do I look for in a girl
Be a Legit Dirt Bag
As much I want to focus on 1 goal I need variety in my life to keep me happy and excited.

1 - Look up Marina Sailing
2 - Update online profile
3 - Meditate 4 times this week and visualize success every night
4- Positivity challenge - It's hard to be successful with women without feeling good.

Send out 200 online messages. (2 hours)
Order ring
Order Tattos
LACMA

Social activities. Be a leader.
Prioritize my life. Marriage, children. 

October goals - 2 more high quality dates
Change age in Match.com by the end of month

1 -MIND – Be strong, be disciplined, be accountable. Love myself, live on the edge, face my fear, don’t make excuses, never quit.
2 -LIFE STYLE – Stay organized, enjoy the moment, appreciate the beauty in this world.
3 – MONEY – Invest wisely, avoid greed, keep my skills sharp, build/achieve.
4 – BODY BUILDING & NUTRITION – Stay healthy, balanced muscular development, improve explosiveness, posture, avoid toxic food for my body.
5 – PEOPLE – Don’t judge, appreciate people. Seek to connect. Respect myself, respect others. Be a leader. Be positive. Be authentic.
6 – WOMEN – Communicate, love and appreciate women. Put myself first. Set clear boundary from the beginning. Lead and protect.

Focus, discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment