Sunday, May 25, 2014

5/25 - 5/31

Last week was a great success, achieved all the goals that I set out
I planned to get a date and I got one
Got all my approaches in


Things to work on

Don't eject
Leading the girl(watch GLL and internalize different methods and situations where he leads)
- Ask for sun glasses, come here I want to talk to you for a second
Approach 2 sets (done 2x)
Be more animated, louder, facially expressive at work and translate that to talking to girls
- Continue to visualize success

Cold Approach

5 approaches- pretty much done, maybe one more tomorrow

Online Dating

Set-up Match.com profile - did not, but setup Tinder, got a few matches

Hit up some couch surfers in Stockholm (10 a day until I get 3 yes response) - 7 responses

Order white coat on Amazon (Done)

Inner game

Mediate 10 minutes the altered state writing 5 minutes (Monday, Tuesday)
Visualize who I want to be, and being with my ideal girl

Make sure I write out my goals before leaving for Sweden.

6 Month goal -

Have a girlfriend with marriage potential

Action - cold approach and online dating
Will figure out how to have parties with younger girls.










No comments:

Post a Comment